Thursday, November 15, 2012

Inspired Stamps - Happy Thanksgiving

This week's Inspired Stamps project is about Thanksgiving.  Inspired Stamps has some really beautiful sets with Scripture and sentiments just perfect for this theme.  I certainly have lots to be thankful for this year - God has been so gracious to me.  Although life is still hectic, I'm slowly settling in, and soon will be moving to a place of my own.  I can't wait!

The stamps I used are from the set ThanksgivingI stamped the sentiment on the die-cut, but I masked off the bottom part of the sentiment.  Then I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured the image with Copic Markers.  On the orange die-cut I stamped the leaf from the set Thank You all around the edges with Memento Rhubarb Stalk.

Inspired Stamps will be 2 years old next week, and Antoinette has put together a Super Special to celebrate - 25% off your entire order in November!!  How Awesome!!  Here's the coupon you will need:

25Thanks
Be sure to check the Inspired Stamps Blog for the links to the rest of the Design Team's blog and check out their wonderful ideas.

Thanks for visiting me.

Kary

2 comments:

Christine Ang said...

The orange colour is very outstanding. Love the polka dot ribbons and as usual pearls add some sophistication to the card.

Dr. Ivy said...

Very bright and pretty.