Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stitched with Love

It tickles me to think of a Winter card when we are having such a hot Summer here.  The only stamp set other than Christmas in my stash which is suitable is Stitched for You.  No one knits in the summer, right?

This card is for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge, to use a button on a winter card.  I must try and be more diligent to ink up my stamps.  I'm stocking them faster than I have been using them :)  Hopefully this weekend, I'll get to ink up a few more.

The image is coloured with copic markers.  For a little interest, I stamped the word Stitched and popped it up with foam adhesive at the bottom of the image.  The patterned papers are from Lily Bee Design and October Afternoon.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for visiting me.
Kary



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

You are right Kary - I am definitely not thinking about knitting right now:-).
Love your card though, and your colouring is superb.
Blessings
Maxine

TLady said...

WHAT A FABULOUS LOOKING CARD!!!!!!!!!!:) JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!:) From Designer papers to your LOVELY COLORING!!!!!!!!:) (I MUST BE the "odd-ball" here, I DO knit in the summer! LOL) :)

krcmasterpiece said...

Kary-I just love the colors in this card. Your image is colored beautifully! Great one!

Katie Sims said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE the way you colored this sweet image up...complete with variegated yarn! So pretty and definitely "wintry"! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)