Sunday, March 18, 2018

Thank you card


It took sometime but I'm so glad to complete my assignments, well almost.

The products I used for the Irresistible Inking technique are Layered Medallion Cover Die A, Altenew Inks Rouge, Sunkissed, Orange Cream, Autumn Blaze, Evergreen, Forest Glades and Frayed Leaf and Build-A-Flower Camellia stamp set.

Layered Medallions Cover Die A - Altenew




I used the Medallion Cover Die A and die-cut it on a piece of white cardstock.  I used a brayer and inked the die-cut with Rouge ink.


The sentiment was stamped with Versamark on a piece of vellum cut to 1.5" width and heat embossed with Black embossing powder.  The sentiment piece is adhered to the bottom part of the die-cut.

The camellia layered stamps are stamped using Altenew inks Sunkissed, Orange Cream and Autumn Blaze on white cardstock.  The leaves are stamped with Altenew inks Evergreen, Forest Glades and Frayed Leaf.  All the stamped pieces are die-cut using the coordinating dies, arranged and adhered onto the card as shown.

Thanks for visiting me.

Have a great day!



1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

The warm colors and hue are just gorgeous in this, Kary! Beautifully stamped! I also love the addition of vellum! Well done!